Did you know that Monarca Language Blog is creating partnerships? Would you like to be a guest blogger?
Check out our blogging guidelines:
Topics to write about:
1. Thoughts and strategies for bicultural parenting.
2. Teaching ideas and strategies for pre-k to 2nd grade students.
3. Dual-language teaching strategies and activities for pre-k to 2nd grade students.
• Original writing!
• Use between 100 to 500 words.
• Images or audiovisual are great but only 1 to 4 please. They should all be properly attributed and credited.
• Links should be engaging and not promotional. Only 3 links maximum per post.
• Wait 1 month to repost the content you have written for our blog. You may use it as a “tease” on your blog.
• We reserve the right to edit and translate to either Spanish or English the writing if needed.We will make sure to share the changes with you.
• The content will be posted on our blog and it will be shared on our social media pages. We will acknowledge and credit your writing and will share a link to your blog or social media pages.
Are you ready? please email: email@example.com
Monarca Language is a membership-based website offering a beautiful, ever-growing collection of Spanish-language printables, art projects and other resources for Pre-K & K (ages 2-6+ year old) children. We strive to help parents and teachers encourage children to explore different cultures and languages with our material and blog. We believe in a world where different cultures are embraced and respected. Learning Spanish will help develop language skills in general and also awareness, empathy and understanding of other cultures.